Payroll - UVA PAY Extract Student Course Data
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
The UVA PAY Extract Student Course Data process accesses the student information warehouse and extracts total credit hours taken for students enrolled in degree programs for the period specified in the run-time parameter.
The process loads the data from the information warehouse to a custom table used by the process UVA PAY Update FICA Flag.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Name field.
3. Select "UVA PAY Extract Student Course Data" from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
4. Enter the required parameter:
5. Click on the [OK] button.
6. Schedule the process to run daily.
The start time should be approximately 7:00 a.m. when the information warehouse has completed refreshing.
7. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
8. Click on the [Refresh Data] button to see when the process is complete.
9. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/29/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.