Payroll - UVA PAY Update FICA Flag Process
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
The UVA PAY Update FICA Flag process applies the rules for qualifying for “safe harbor” and updates the Medicare and Social Security tax flags for non-terminated assignments accordingly.
The UVA PAY Extract Student Course Data adds data from the information warehouse to UVA custom table used by this process.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Name field.
3. Select "UVA PAY Update FICA Flag" from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
4. Enter the parameter for the process as follows:
5. Click on the [OK] button.
6. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [Refresh Data] button to see when the process is complete.
The process should end normally.
8. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/29/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.