Maintain - Goal Payment
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, that it reflects actual practice, and that it supports corporate policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to locate the assignment you wish to change.
7. Click in the flexfield in the bottom right corner
8. Enter Additional Assignment Details information.
9. Enter new Number of Goal Pay Periods.
10. Click on the [OK] button.
11. Click on the [Update] button.
12. Close the Additional Assignment Details window
13. Save your work.
14. Click on the [Salary] button.
15. Select the New Record button on the toolbar to get a blank form on which you may enter new salary information
16. Enter salary proposal change information.
Retroactive salary changes -- Goal Pay should never be entered with a retroactive effective date. Always use a current or future effective date.
Note: You may use any one of three fields to create the new salary amount. Complete either Change Value, New Value, or Change %.
Change %: Enter the percentage change from the old salary to the new salary. Use negative values for a salary decrease
17. Save your work.
18. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 9 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.