Discoverer - Timesheets Reported OTL
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
This report captures the day by day entries in the timecard for a specific pay period or combination of consecutive pay periods.
1. Activate the VPN
2. To Access Discoverer click on
3. Enter the Connection fields:
4. Click on the [Connect] button.
5. Select the UVA ODS Specialist-Limited responsibility.
6. Click on the [OK] button.
7. Click on the icon for "Open an existing workbook".
8. Click on the icon for "Database".
9. Use the scroll bar to find "IS.PAY_Timesheets Reported OTL"
10. Click on the [Open] button.
11. Select "Open the workbook in the current database account".
12. Click on [OK].
13. Click on the [Yes] button.
14. Enter the required Parameters.
15. Click on the [Finish] button.
There are four sheets in this report that give choices as to how you wish to query and view the timesheet reported information.
Effective: July 8, 2009
Revision: 1 njk
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.