Maintain - Emergency Event Status
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Maintaining Emergency Event Status
5. Click on the [Special Info] button on the People form. The Special Information form is presented.
6. Click on the first blank State Hire field in the Details region. The Start Date will be defaulted to your date-tracked date. Be sure this matches the employee’s hire date.
7. Click in the Detail field.
8. Use the list of values to select the correct designation.
9. Click on [OK].
10. Save your work.
Revision: 1 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.