Delete an Employee from a Group
Chief Human Resource Officer
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
You can delete employees from a Group. When you select the row indicator for the employee record, you are deleting the one employee record (left to right on the row), and not all of the records in the Group.
It is extremely important to place your cursor in a field in the employee record, or on the row indicator to the left of the employee’s name before you attempt to delete. IF your cursor is in the top region of the Timekeeper Group form, you will be deleting the Group instead of the employee.
1. Find the Group that includes the employee
2. Click in the record indicator to the left of the name, select the (X) icon.
3. When the Decision box is presented, select [Yes,] you really want to delete this record.
4. The next prompt will ask if you want to PURGE this record. The answer is [Yes].
5. (Use the yellow diskette icon) to SAVE your work.
Effective: June 11, 2010
Revision: 1 njk
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.