View HRMS Records
Chief Human Resource Officer
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
UVA HRMS Timekeeper
N ® View People
You can view records for any date, using the Date Track feature. If you change the date, you will view the records as they existed on that date.
If you wish to use a date other than the current date, click [Yes] in the decision dialog box. If you are in the record, click on the [Alter Effective Date] icon (above) on the toolbar. The Alter Effective Date window opens.
1. Complete the effective date field by performing one of the following actions:
2. Click on the [OK] button.
As long as your effective date remains different from today’s date, it is displayed in the title bar of every window.
Find the Employee
1. Date track to the desired Effective Date.
2. Enter part or all of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
View the Assignment Information
The People screen presents certain personal information about the employee.
4. Click on the Assignment button to view the assignment information.
Assignment information is displayed in the upper section of the screen.
The Supervisor tab provides the name of the supervisor (manager). If no supervisor is named, a timecard cannot be approved.
The Standard Conditions tab provides the hours assigned to the Assignment (job).
The Statutory Information tab shows whether a timecard is required.
5. To view date track history, click the Date Track History icon
6. Click the Full History button to view additional information.
You can now view the history of changes to the HRMS record. In the example above, the employee was full time at 40 hours per week through 21-June-2009. Effective 22-Jun-2009, the employee changed to 32 hours per week. Effective 08-July-2009, the employee changed hours to 40 hours per week. Click the X in the upper right corner of the screen to close each window.
7. Click the Time Information button to view the Additional Assignment Information:
The combination of the information in the fields determines the pay and leave eligibility allocated to the position, as well as premium eligibility such as shift pay (when applicable).
8. If you notice changes that must be made, contact your HRMS Specialist.
Effective: February 14, 2011
Revision: 2 njk
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.