Leave Balance Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Purpose of the Leave Balance Report
The Pay Leave Balance Report shows the employee’s leave earned during the pay period, as well as leave taken per entries in the time card. This report is available after the pay period has processed. It can be run for one pay period or for multiple pay periods. The third sheet named Leave Mgmt shows Use or Lose projections for each employee. Leave balances as well as Use or Lose leave projections is available on the employee’s timecard.
1. Double click on PAY_Leave Balance to view the sheets in the report
2. Select the sheet you wish to run, and press [Open]
3. Select [Yes]
4. Enter the Pay Period End Date
5. Enter other parameters as appropriate
When you have finished with the report, from the menu, select [File], [Close].
Leave Management Sheet
Purpose of the Leave Management Sheet
This sheet identifies employees who will lose certain leaves if not taken before a certain end date. (Example: Comp leave is lost if it is not used within one year from the date earned.) The use or lose anticipated hours on this report are based on the following criteria:
Managers may not be aware that an employee is in danger of losing leave unless they receive a copy of this report.
Timekeepers should run this sheet for managers in their organization and distribute it to them on a regular basis. It is a requirement that this report be run and distributed no later than every quarter during the year.
The instructions below show you how to open the sheet, run the report, and print the results for all managers using only one print command.
1. Click on the Leave Mgmt sheet tab
2. Select [Yes]
3. Select [OK].
4. View the results.
5. Click on the Edit Worksheet icon.
6. Click on the Table Layout tab
7. Press and hold down the mouse on the Supervisor Name column heading. Move your mouse to the Page Items axis – to the right of the Pay Period End Date. (You will see a black bar as noted herein.) Release the mouse.
8. Click [OK]. (The report will run again. You can view all employees for each manager.
9. Click the arrow to the right of Supervisor Name to view a different supervisor’s list of employees.
10. From the menu, select [File], [Print]
11. Select Print All Combinations to print one page for each manager – using one print command.
12. Select [OK]
13. If you would like to save this report to include the changes you have made, select [File], [Save] or [Save As..]. If you save the report with the same name, you will see the ISWEB report, and you will see the same named report with your computing ID. You can also change the name of the report if you wish.
14. When you are finished, close the report.
Effective: July 30, 2010
Revision: 1 njk
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.