Timetable for Notification and Reports
Chief Human Resource Officer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
1. Second Wednesday in the pay period
2. Second Friday in the pay period
3. Monday – Deadline day for submitting Timecards
Make every effort possible to contact the employee and manager.
Repeat Step 3 throughout the day.
Keep your e-mail open for notices from Central/HR Payroll and Central/HR Leave Center.
4. Monday – Deadline day for submitting Timecards
Before you leave for the day:
Keep your e-mail open for last minute correspondence from HR Central.
5. Tuesday – Next day after payroll deadline
6. Monday – One week later (The second Monday in the next pay period)
Revision: NK 1
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.