Resources for Students
- Six Short Demos by Students for Students
- When to Swap, Edit, or Drop
- Use SWAP to drop one lecture (without an attached discussion/lab) and add another OPEN lecture simultaneously. (See p. 5 of instructions.)
- Use EDIT to switch to an OPEN discussion/lab section attached to a lecture. (See p. 6 of instructions.)
- To switch a discussion/lab attached to an existing lecture for a waitlisted discussion/lab, drop the current lecture and discussion/lab and submit a new request with the “waitlist if lecture is full” box checked.WARNING: You will be dropped from your current lecture and added to the end of the waitlist for both the lecture and the new discussion/lab. This is because you cannot jump ahead of students already on the waitlisted discussion/lab sections.
- To switch a discussion/lab section attached to a lecture in which you are waitlisted, drop or swap the original wait list request. WARNING: You will lose your place in the lecture wait list.
- Additional Waitlist/Permission List Tips
- Printable Guides
Resources for Faculty
NOTE: After logging on through the SIS Portal, click the Instructor tab in the
upper left to view your Faculty Center.