Jeremy Black’s Academic Sessions:
1. The Origins of Britain's Atlantic Empire
2. The French and the American War: Background to Crisis
3. The Nature of War in the 18th Century
4. The American War of Independence: a Military History
5. Could the British have Won the American War of Independence?
6. The War of 1812: After-echo or New Struggle?
Andrew O’Shaughnessy’s Academic Sessions:
1. George III: The Tyrant?
2. An Empire Divided: The American Revolution and the British Caribbean
3. Patriots, Independents, and Loyalists
4. The Men Who Lost America: British Leadership and the Revolutionary War
5. Britain’s Vietnam? Domestic opposition and the decision to withdraw from America
6. To Begin the World Anew: Thomas Jefferson and the Early Republic