Class of 2015 Announcements
Finals Weekend May 15-17, 2015
Finals Weekend is scheduled for May 15-17, 2015. Based on the results of a spring 2014 survey of students graduating in 2015 and later, the University will hold Final Exercises on two days beginning in 2015. The College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences will have Final Exercises and diploma ceremonies on Saturday, May 16 and the other 10 schools of the University will hold Final Exercises and diploma ceremonies on Sunday, May 17. Valedictory Exercises, the Donning of the Kente ceremony, and Joint Commissioning Exercises for Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force candidates will take place on Friday, May 15. A detailed schedule will be posted as soon as it is confirmed.
The University will offer on-Grounds housing during Finals Weekend. Guests will stay in the newest Alderman Road residence halls, which are all air-conditioned. The University's Conference Services office will begin accepting reservations for Finals Weekend 2015 on September 2, 2014. Reservations must be made by the graduating student. For more information, please visit the Conference Services site. To request e-mail notification when registration is active, you may call Conference Services at 434-924-4479 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Results of the Final Exercises Student Survey
- Survey for Classes Graduating after 2014
- Tips for Graduates and Guests
- Archives of Final Exercises: View archive files from 2001 to 2014
- 24 Hours on the Lawn in 24 Seconds: Web cam look at the Finals ceremony on the Lawn
- Traditions: Brief history of the Finals and Fall Convocation traditions
- University Registrar
- Class of 2015 Website