Class of 2015 Announcements
Finals Weekend May 15-17, 2015
Finals Weekend is scheduled for May 15-17, 2015. Based on the results of a spring 2014 survey of students graduating in 2015 and later, the University will hold Final Exercises on two days beginning in 2015. The College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences will have Final Exercises and diploma ceremonies on Saturday, May 16 and the other 10 schools of the University will hold Final Exercises and diploma ceremonies on Sunday, May 17. Valedictory Exercises, the Donning of the Kente ceremony, and Joint Commissioning Exercises for Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force candidates will take place on Friday, May 15. A detailed schedule will be posted as soon as it is confirmed.
The University offers on-Grounds housing for guests attending Finals Weekend 2015. Guests will stay in the new dorms located in Alderman Road Residence Area. These air-conditioned hall-style accommodations include shared common area and bathrooms (gender specific). Reservations must be made by the graduating student. For more information, please contact Conference Services at 434-924-44799 or visit their Graduation Housing page.
- On-Grounds Graduation Housing
- Results of the Final Exercises Student Survey
- Survey for Classes Graduating after 2014
- Tips for Graduates and Guests
- Archives of Final Exercises: View archive files from 2001 to 2014
- 24 Hours on the Lawn in 24 Seconds: Web cam look at the Finals ceremony on the Lawn
- Traditions: Brief history of the Finals and Fall Convocation traditions
- University Registrar
- Class of 2015 Website