Looking for the Good Old App?
It’s no longer available. Try these current University resources instead.
- Easily register for classes from your phone with SIS Mobile
- Use the University Library to do research on the go
- Visit UVA Today for the latest and greatest UVA news
- Virginia Gameday Live helps you keep up with your favorite UVA sports all season long
- UVA Alumni Member gives you access to your Alumni Association benefits
- Parkmobile lets you pay for parking in 275 spaces around Grounds
- TransLoc helps you track the real-time location of UVA buses
- UVA Health provides directions to hospital appointments and other useful info
- UVA Children’s Hospital offers important phone numbers, pre-visit checklists, and a memo recorder
- WNRN streams Charlottesville’s non-commercial station from anywhere in the world
Did you know?
For quick access to these resources you can add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
iPhone: When viewing the site you want to create a shortcut to, tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen. This will open a new menu option that includes an Add to Home Screen option. On the next page you can customize what this shortcut will be named, when you are done, tap Add.
Android: When viewing the site you want to create a shortcut to, tap the Settings button, three vertical dots at the top right of the screen. Then press the Star symbol to get to the bookmarks menu. Here you can customize what the shortcut will be named, when you are done, tap Save. Go back to the browser Settings menu, and open the Bookmarks folder. Press and hold the newly created bookmark, and an option menu will appear. Select Add to Home screen and you are done.