Newcomb Centers & Services is an association of students, faculty, and staff dedicated to creating a uniquely vibrant and engaging community experience at the University of Virginia. Our vision is to be the hub of community activity at the University, create a living laboratory for student self-governance, and provide world-class service to students, colleagues, and guests.
Five units in the Office of the Dean of Students work collaboratively as the core of Newcomb Centers & Services to manage a diverse portfolio of programs, services, and facilities that support life on and around Grounds.
- Business Services & Operations
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Marketing & Communications
- Student Activities
- Technology & Audio Visual Services
To achieve our vision, we commit to the following strategic priorities:
- Deliver excellence in student organization support, including the coordination of major events and programs.
- Support innovative use of facilities and technology resources.
- Assess and advance student engagement.
- Provide world-class event planning services.
- Promote student leadership development.