Registration for Summer Orientation begins April 1st. You must wait 72 hours after paying your tuition deposit and then activate your UVA email before registering for Summer Orientation.
Congratulations on your decision to attend the University of Virginia. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your parents or guests to Grounds during your visit for Summer Orientation.
Before you Begin
Remember, you must wait 72 hours after paying your tuition deposit and then activate your UVA email before registering for Summer Orientation.
In order to successfully complete orientation registration, you will need several pieces of information in hand:
- Your school of enrollment and program information
- Your summer schedule and dates of availability
- Your parent or guardian attendance plans
- Guest payment (only credit card with security code and electronic check accepted)
- Your foreign language placement exam needs
- Emergency contact information
- Unexpired Government-issued photo ID (U.S. Driver’s License, State-Issued ID Card,
- Passport, or U.S. Military ID)
- If you have special learning or disability-related needs, please contact Debbie Berkley at the Student Disability Access Center (SDAC) (http://www.virginia.edu/studenthealth/lnec.html) at Student Health at (434) 243-5180.