Registration for Summer Orientation begins April 1st. You must wait 72 hours after paying your deposit and then activate your U.Va. email before registering for Summer Orientation.
Congratulations on your decision to attend the University of Virginia. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your parents or guests to Grounds during your visit for Summer Orientation.
Before you Begin
Remember, you must wait 72 hours after paying your deposit and then activate your U.Va. email before registering for Summer Orientation.
In order to successfully complete orientation registration, you will need several pieces of information in hand:
- Your school of enrollment and program information
- Your summer schedule and dates of availability
- Your parent or guest's attendance plans
- Guest payment information (only credit cards with security codes and e-checks accepted)
- Your foreign language placement exam needs
- Emergency contact information
If you have special learning or disability-related needs, please contact the Student Disability Access Center (SDAC) at Student Health (434.243.5180).