Prepare for Enrollment
Through “My TO DO List” you’ll be able to keep track of all the things you need to do before you arrive in the fall.
My To Do List
Ready to start enrollment tasks? Use the list below...
- Register for Summer Orientation Deadline: June 1
- Submit Photo for your Student Identification Card In order to prevent waiting in long lines, you are strongly encouraged to submit your photo online through the photo submission website.
Available: May 1
Deadline: June 15
- UID (University ID) You can retrieve your UID online. You will need your U.Va. Student System ID number from the email acknowledging receipt of your application.
Your University ID is the nine-digit number (NOT your Social Security number) assigned to you by the University. It will be your ID number throughout your time at the University.
- Complete Housing Application Mandatory for first-years; Optional for transfersAvailable: May 1 Transfer Deadline: May 31First-Year Deadline: June 1
- Sign Up for Project SERVE Friday August 28th, 2-6 pm
A service opportunity for all incoming students Available: May 15
- Complete New Student Information Form College of Arts and Sciences onlyCollege of Arts and Sciences Students Deadline: June 26
- Take Foreign Language Placement Exams French: June 29 Spanish: June 29German: June 29
- Sign Up for the Cavalier Outdoor Adventure Retreat Optional outdoor experiential educational opportunity for new students.Deadline: June 30
- Take Chemistry Placement Exam Test by: July 1
- Complete Dining Contract Deadline: July 1Note: this deadline only applies to first years. Transfers and upperclassmen can sign up for a meal plan at any time.
- Sign up for U.Va. Emergency AlertsDeadline: July 1
- Update Your atUVA ProfileDeadline: July 28
- Submit Payment for Tuition and FeesPosted by mid-July
Deadline: August 19
- Complete Pre-Entrance Health RecordDeadline: Postmarked before September 15
- Complete Student Health Insurance Hard WaiverOpens: July 6
Deadline: Postmarked before September 15
- EmailYou will continue to receive email, sent to your U.Va. e-mail address, from our office throughout the summer. Please continue to check your account regularly.