Welcome Parents & Families!
The University of Virginia welcomes all parents and family members into the extended U.Va. community. Please use the resources on this page to learn more about the U.Va. student experience, to gain advice from the experts, and to get involved in the life of U.Va. To help you stay informed, please sign up for our e-mail messages.
- E-mail Us
- Parent Help Line: 434-243-3333
- September 16, 2014: A message from Dean Groves on Community Resources and Safety
- September 15, 2014: Police Alert: Student Reported Missing
- September 4, 2014: "Take 3" Right Now to be Prepared for an Emergency
- August 27, 2014: Student Sexual Misconduct: Important Information for Faculty, Staff, and Students