Welcome Parents & Families!
The University of Virginia welcomes all parents and family members into the extended U.Va. community. Please use the resources on this page to learn more about the U.Va. student experience, to gain advice from the experts, and to get involved in the life of U.Va. To help you stay informed, please sign up for our e-mail messages.
- E-mail Us
- Parent Help Line: 434-243-3333
- January 29, 2015: "Suicide Awareness: Building a Caring Community One Conversation at a Time"
- January 28, 2015: Ambassadors program to begin Monday on the Corner
- January 27, 2015: "Take 3" Right Now to be Prepared for an Emergency
- January 16, 2015: Run for Office: Important Information for Spring 2015 Elections