UTS On-Board Advertising
Advertising on University Transit Service buses is a fantastic way to get your message out to the University of Virginia community. Averaging over 250,000 "passenger trips" per month, UTS serves a huge ridership and can offer your business or organization more exposure to a concentrated U.Va-specific audience than a radio or TV advertisement. Best of all, advertising on UTS buses is an extremely easy and user-friendly process.
Contact our Charter Services Representative at email@example.com
In the e-mail, please include your phone number and either your University PTAO number or billing address. Please specify the size of your ad (11 x 17 landscape) and the preferred posting date. As an attachment to the e-mail, please include the ad you'd like to run formatted to fit the requested size. PDF is the preferred format.
UTS will produce your ad properly formatted to fit our buses, color printed on cardstock and laminated. The ad will be placed on every UTS transit bus, and photo evidence of the ad on a bus will be sent to you via e-mail. At that time, an invoice or a copy of your receipt (if payment is made by PTAO) will be sent electronically. The ads will run for four weeks after the posting date.
Note: Ads received by UTS will be posted on the buses the following weekend, unless otherwise requested. Please allow 5-7 business days for the processing and posting of the ad.
11 x 17 inch ad for four week period (view current rates)
- Advertisements should reflect the best interests of the University of Virginia, its students and employees, and the surrounding community.
- UTS will not accept advertisements for tobacco or tobacco related products, alcohol or alcohol related products, or pornographic or pornography related products.
- UTS will not accept advertisements for political campaigns or political issues.
- UTS will not accept obscene, offensive, discriminatory, or slanderous advertisements.
- UTS reserves the right to promote Parking and Transportation events, initiatives, and recruitment.
- All ads are subject to the approval of the UTS Charters Representative or his/her appointee in their absence. All ads are also subject to the discretion of department and University administrators.