The estimated program cost is announced separatedly. Please note that due to possible changes in exchange rates and in the cost of some included services, all prices are subject to change. The program fee covers the following items:
1. Non-refundable application fee.
2. Airfare from Washington DC to Lima and back
3. Reception at the Lima airport and transportation to local housing.
4. Initial two-day, one-night excursion with the group and Program Directors.
5. Tuition, maximum of 9 credits, including most course materials.
6. Accommodation with a local family including all meals except in-session weekday lunches.
7. Lunch Monday through Friday at the Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya.
8. Trip to and from Tarma; accommodation, meals, and all course-related excursions and visits while in Tarma.
9. Excursions and cultural activities organized by the Universidad Ruiz de Montoya.
10. Two copies of transcripts available the term after the session.
11. Administrative fee.
Monday May 24th to Sunday July 4th 2010
Monday May 23rd to Sunday July 3rd 2011
Monday May 21st to Sunday July 1st 2012
UVa Program in Perú
c/o International Studies Office, 200 Minor Hall
P.O. Box 400165
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4165
MBC students please note: Mary Baldwin College students should contact Dr. Ivy Arbulú (firstname.lastname@example.org; Carpenter/Academic 215) regarding application to the program.