The program fee does not include insurance, incidentals, the cost of acquiring a valid passport, airfares, airport taxes, or the cost of non-program excursions, extra-curricular activities, or any trips.
UVa Program in Perú
c/o International Studies Office, 200 Minor Hall
P.O. Box 400165University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4165
The estimated program fee is announced separatedly. Please note that due to possible changes in the exchange rate and in the cost of airfares and other services all prices are subject to change. The program fee will cover the following items:
1. Non-refundable application fee.
2. Airfare from Wasington DC to Lima and back.
3. Reception at the Lima airport and transportation to local housing.
4. Initial brief excursion out of Lima for Spring Term students; excursion(s) to Tarma for course on Contemporary Peruvian Culture and Society.
5. Several special lunch and / or dinner sessions throughout the term.
6. Tuition, maximum of 15 credits, including some course materials.
7. Accommodation and all meals except in-session weekday lunches with a local family.
8. Lunch Monday through Friday at the Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya.
9. Excursions and cultural activities organized by the Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya.
10. Administrative fee.
11. Two copies of all transcripts available during term after completion of session.
For 2011 and 2012, August 1st to December 22nd.
Application deadlines are: April 1st for fall applicants, November 1st for Spring applicants.
MBC students please note: Mary Baldwin College students should contact Dr. Ivy Arbulú (email@example.com, Carpenter Academic 215) regarding application to the program.