Student Organizations Directory
The student organizations listed here are involved in service through local, national and international community service activities, fundraising and activism. Students self-select the Public Service category through the student organization registration processes and staff assign this category to administrative organizations.
- Queer and Allied Activism
Queer and Allied Activism strives to increase visibility, foster dialogue, and promote awareness and acceptance of LGBTQ community members and concerns through both political and non-partisan activities. Although our primary focus is to work within the larger University of Virginia community, we are also work at the state, federal, and international level on issues that are important to the queer community. At our core, we are an activist group dedicated to empowering both queer and allied people of all identities towards the goal of eQUAAlity for all.
- Quest Scholars at the University of Virginia
We will achieve our mission through the following:
1) Reaching out to high school students in the outlying community and our hometowns by means of the PACT Ambassadors Program.
2) Supporting past, present and future Quest Scholars at the University of Virginia in all aspects of University life.
3) Serving Charlottesville and beyond!
4)Networking within the chapter and other Quest Scholars Network schools through means of social activities.