Welcome to Recon@UVa!
News & Announcements
- Role Transition to Integrated System Complete
- Role Manager Toolkit scroll down to Training, GM Role Manager, Maintaining Roles on Projects & Awards
- Instructions for Approvers
- Online training is available
- Why don't I get a green arrow when I've checked off all my expenditure detail items? Read the answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- The system maintenance window is Mondays from 7 to 8 am.
- Some system emails are suspended temporarily. For more details on system emails, please see our System Generated Emails page.
- Please help us continue to improve Recon@UVa by completing this survey!
Role Migration: Reconciler Roles in Recon@ are Moving to the Integrated System (IS)
It’s really happening! The much anticipated migration of reconciler roles (Preparer, Examiner, Approver, Fiscal Officer) is nearly complete. Here are a few facts and key dates to be aware of:
- Last day for Recon@ Role Maintainers to enter additions/deletions/changes is April 11. Role Maintainer functionality will be unavailable after this date.
- First day for IS Role Managers to enter additions/deletions/changes is April 19. In addition to the reconciler roles, Role Managers will also be able to edit Award and Project Managers!
- The new IS responsibility called UVa Role Manager is available to request via ESharp. Training is required, and will be available at the end of next week, with workshops to follow in the near future.
- Current Role Maintainers in Recon@ will be required to take a short online training prior to receiving the responsibility.
- Any changes to the Principle Investigator and/or Award or Project Managers on sponsored program awards/projects must still go through the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
Any questions? Please email us at Recon@virginia.edu.