Skip to Content

Contact Methods

Most Recon@UVa questions can be answered vy viewing the FAQ or Help Topics on our website.

Requests for role changes (Prepareer, Examiner, Approver, Fiscal Officer) should be directed to the Integrated System GM Role Manager for your area. Principal Invetigator (PI) changes must be submitted to OSP unsing the Grant Change Form (SP-23).

For help with system issues or questions, pelase contact the UVa Help Desk at 4-HELP (434-924-HELP) or email .

General questions can be directed to .