Welcome to Recon@UVa!
News & Announcements
- Role Transition to Integrated System Complete
- Role Manager Toolkit scroll down to Training, GM Role Manager, Maintaining Roles on Projects & Awards
- Instructions for Approvers
- Online training is available
- Why don't I get a green arrow when I've checked off all my expenditure detail items? Read the answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- The system maintenance window is Mondays from 7 to 8 am.
- Some system emails are suspended temporarily. For more details on system emails, please see our System Generated Emails page.
- Please help us continue to improve Recon@UVa by completing this survey!
Two New Reports!
The Recon@UVa team is pleased to announce the addition of two new reports to assist users. These reports will provide additional information about role assignments and Project/Award combinations approved by an alternate. See descriptions below.
Role Assignment Report
This report displays role assignments for each project, and includes a drop down box to display alternate role assignments if applicable. The information can be filtered and sorted by various criteria, much like the Summary page, and can be exported for additional analysis.
Alternate Approvers Report
This report was designed primarily as a “checklist” tool for sponsored project reconciliations that were approved by an assigned alternate. Procedure 1-4a requires the PI to sign a printed copy of the BBA Report when an alternate approver prepares the reconciliation. Like the report above, it can be filtered, sorted, and exported for additional analysis.
Any questions? Please email us at Recon@virginia.edu.