Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below are the frequently asked questions and answers for the Recon@UVa system. If you do not see your question addressed please also view our Help Topics for more information.
If you have questions on terminology, please visit the Integrated System Fin/HR Glossary page.
System Generated Emails
- Q: Why am I receiving emails from Recon@UVa?
A: There are several reasons users might receive an email:
- Month end has occurred;
- There has been a change in activity;
- As a reminder that project(s) have not been approved;
- Notification that your project reconciliation(s) are overdue;
- Project(s) have been overdue for 30 days (sent to the Fiscal Officer); and/or
- Project(s) have been overdue for 60 days (sent to VPs and Deans).
- Q: How can I be sure the email isn't spam?
A: If you are concerned that your email is spam, please visit our Help Topic on System Generated Emails to view the wording of the email. You should also login to check the status of your project(s). You can view a snapshot of your projects on the Welcome page to see how many projects are "Not Prepared," "Not Examined," "Not Approved," and "Issues." For more information please review our Help Topic on Using the Welcome page.
- Q: What if I think there's been an error?
A: Please forward the system generated email to email@example.com with information on why you believe you received it in error.