UVA Help Desk
Uers may contact the UVA Help Desk for assistance. We ask that you take a moment to review the Help Topics section prior to contacting the UVA Help Desk, as answers to the most commonly asked questions should be found there.
Our Help Topics section (the menu bar to the right) is the easiest and quickest way to view more information on using Recon@UVa. It includes "how-to" steps for common processes within the system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please visit our FAQ section to see answers to the questions we are asked most often.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question within the Help Topics to the right, please email us at . Please be sure to provide the following information whenever contacting us regarding questions on your experience in Recon@UVa:
- Your Name and Computing ID;
- Type of computer (Mac or PC);
- Browser used;
- Error, problem and/or question you are contacting us about;
- Description of activity that produced the error;
- Project Number and Award combination;
- The reconciliation month you are inquiring about;
- The status of that Project/Award combination; and
- Your role (Preparer, Approver, etc.).