Using the Welcome Page
The Welcome screen is displayed when you log into Recon@UVa. At the initial log in, you will be asked to certify your compliance with the policies, procedures, and guidelines governing the reconciliation process.
For assistance in logging into Recon@UVa, please view the help topic "How to Login."
- What does the Welcome screen look like?
- Click on this screen shot to view a sample Welcome page.
- What is the Navigation bar?
- The Navigation bar displays a tab for each area in Recon@UVa that you are authorized to access. Click on the tab to navigate to the desired section.
- What is the System Messages area?
- This area is updated by the system administrator to provide information to users, such as recent data loads, month-end close, and any other relevant information.
- What is the Action Items section?
- This table provides information on the number of active accounts (project/award combinations) that must be reconciled. A row is displayed for each month with incomplete reconciliations. The columns indicate which step of the workflow the accounts are in, the number of Outstanding Issues flagged (see "Using Issues"),and the success rate for approval within the due date.
- What is the Policies/Procedures section?
- This section provides links to the policies, procedures, and guidelines that govern the reconciliation process.