What is a "Role" in Recon@UVa?
In Recon@UVa we use roles to restrict your access to data and identify your position in the workflow. For each project the following roles are used:
- Preparer (REQUIRED): The personnel responsible for the detailed reconciliation, including maintenance of source documents to verify all transactions are legitimate.
- Examiner: Optional role to assist in the review and approval process.
- Approver (REQUIRED): The personnel with fiduciary responsibility. Must have the appropriate knowledge and authority.
- Fiscal Officer: Will be notified of accounts that are not reconciled within 60 days and have viewer access to monitor activity.
- Deans and Vice Presidents: Will be notified of accounts that are not reconciled within 90 days and have viewer access to monitor activity.