URMA - Using URMA
After you have created your account, you can begin to enter information for both physical (e.g. paper) and electronic records. Your new login screen will give you options in managing your account and your records. "Logout" and "Help" will always be located on the right side of the top header. "Help" is specific to the page that you are viewing.
Login screen options and information:
- Name and role are indicated in the blue header. This information is also repeated in the first two lines of the text.
- A drop down menu that includes the organizations/areas that you are assigned. The organization you choose will be the owner of the records you enter. If not all of the organizations that your are responsible for are listed, they can be added using "Update My Account".
- A listing of all Records Administrators and Coordinators within the organization chosen from the drop down menu.
- "Add Records Information" - Use to enter all information regarding physical and electronic records.
- "Show My Records" - Allows you to search for, edit and reprint box labels for records you have already entered. You can also download a complete list of your records in .csv format to your computer.
- "Update My Account" - Allows you to add additional organizations to your account and change other account information.
- "Create User Account For Someone Else" - Add additional administrators and coordinators from your organization.