URMA - Viewing / Updating Information
When you log into URMA, you can choose to view and/or update your records information (1 - Show My Records), or update your account information (2 - Update My Account).
SHOW MY RECORDS - Viewing/updating records information:
You can search by the following fields to find the records you would like to view or update:
- Organization You can search by any of the organizations associated with your account.
- Creation Date of the Record Information Entry This is the date the information regarding a records series was entered in URMA.
- Storage Location Choose from the drop down menu of all storage locations. The locations are based on the type of records chosen in the Type option.
- Type of Records Choose between physical, electronic - server based, or electronic - removable records.
- Non-Clinical Trial Records or Clinical Trial Records You can choose to view one or the other, or both.
The results of your search will appear in the following format:
After you have found the set of records you would like to work with, you have the following options:
- Sort the records by any of the headers.
- Export the records to a .csv file. It will download to your computer as "filename=AllStorageRecords.csv" and contain the information contained in the results of your search.
- Edit the information on your records.
- Re-print labels.
UPDATE MY ACCOUNT - Viewing/updating your account information:
Use this option to update account information and add additional organizations where you have records responsibility. You can change information in the following fields:
- Org Number
- Work Phone
- Agency Locality