How to Reserve a Classroom
Requests for use of classrooms and other meeting spaces on Grounds are made through
The SOURCE, System of University Reservations and Calendar of Events.
Computer and audio-visual equipment is available in many of the classrooms; check
the ITS Labs and Classrooms page for detailed descriptions. Policies
on the assignment of space for University courses are detailed in Classroom Policies.
The SOURCE will automatically direct your request to the appropriate reservation office, depending on the location requested:
- Campbell Hall: Holly Richters, 924-6228
- Engineering School: Cathy Dean, 924-3155
- IMREC (Intramural Recreational Sports): Jeramy Spitzer, 924-3791
- McLeod Hall: Becky Bowers, 924-0133
- Newcomb Hall, Pavilion Gardens, Student Activities Building, and University Chapel: Event Planning Office, 924-3203
- Other Academic Spaces: Pam Lawson, 982-2303, or Debbie Hoffman, 243-8821 at email@example.com
- Rouss Hall and Robertson Hall: Heather Cullop, 924-3174
- Ruffner Hall: Sheilah Sprouse, 924-0740
- The Rotunda: 924-1019