4: University Regulations

Academic Regulations | Non-Academic Regulations | The Honor System
Department of Parking and Transportation Services | Department of Student Health

Academic Grievance Procedure | Accomodations for Students with Disabilities | Attendance in Classes
Auditing Courses | Changes in Class Schedules | Cross-listed Courses | Diplomas
Division of Continuing Education Courses | Final Examinations | Grading System | Graduation
Honorary Degrees | Leaves of Absence and Withdrawals | Non-Resident Status | Petitions
Posthumous Degrees | Readmission | Registration | Repeated Courses | Student Status | Transcripts

Changes in Class Schedules (Add/Drop/Withdrawal)

Changes in students' class schedules can be made after registration by adding or dropping courses. Students should contact their dean's office for specific information on deadlines for adding and dropping courses, since these dates vary among the schools. Changes can be made by using the ISIS telephone system in most schools.

After the deadline for dropping courses has passed, the symbol W (withdrew), WP (withdrew passing), or WF (withdrew failing) will be assigned by the instructor of the course depending on the policies of the school in which the student is enrolled. The W, WP, or WF will appear on the official academic record.

No refunds are given for classes dropped after the midpoint of the semester.

Continue to: Cross-listed Courses
Return to: Chapter 4 Index