4: University Regulations

Academic Regulations | Non-Academic Regulations | The Honor System
Department of Parking and Transportation Services | Department of Student Health

Address Changes | Alcohol and Drug Policy | Substance Abuse Resources | Amplified Music
Bicycle Policy | Computer Usage Policy | Confidentiality of Student Records
Discrimination Complaint Procedures | Dogs Running at Large | Firearms
Fund Raising Projects by Student Organizations on University Grounds | Grievance Procedure
Hazing | Misuse of Student IDs at Athletic Events | Residence Hall Visitation
Security Policy | Sexual Harassment Policy | Solicitors and Sales Representatives
Statement of Students' Rights and Responsibilities | Use of University Equipment
Use of University Facilities | University Services and Activities | Videotapes and Copyright Law

Amplified Music

Outside amplified music is prohibited on University-owned, operated or regulated property, except with prior consent of the Office of the Dean of Students. For more information contact the Office of the Dean of Students, Peabody Hall (924-7133) or the Facilities Coordinator, Newcomb Hall (924-3203).

Continue to: Bicycle Policy
Return to: Chapter 4 Index