6: Graduate School of Architecture
General Information |
Programs and Degrees Offered |
Course Descriptions |
Ownership of Student Works |
Master of Architecture
Master of Landscape Architecture |
Special Programs |
Master of Planning |
Master of Architectural History
Doctor of Philosophy in the History of
Interdisciplinary Programs |
- Deadline for all applications to the Department of Architecture
is January 15; for Landscape Architecture and Planning the deadline
is February 1; for Architectural History it is February 1. All
admissions materials should be sent to the Graduate Admissions
Office, School of Architecture, University of Virginia, Campbell
Hall, Charlottesville, VA 22903. For information about applying
for admission to the Ph.D. Program in Architectural History, see
the description of that program.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 must accompany the
application. Make the check or money order payable to: UVA, School
of Architecture. Foreign checks accepted in U.S. dollars only.
- If an applicant wants to apply to more than one department
he or she must fill out an application, send in an application
fee to each department, and submit supporting documents for each
- The financial aid form serves as the basis for scholarships
awarded by the School of Architecture. Other financial assistance
in the form of loans and part-time employment is administered
by the Office of Financial Aid to Students and must be applied
for separately. See the chapter on Financial Aid.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are required.
- A deposit of $250, made payable to the University of Virginia
School of Architecture, is required at the time of your acceptance.
This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to your fees
Continue to: Master of Architecture
Return to: Chapter 6 Index