5: University Regulations

Academic Regulations | Non-Academic Regulations | The Honor System
Department of Parking and Transportation Services | Department of Student Health

Address Changes | Alcohol and Drug Policy | Amplified Music | Bicycle Policy | Computer Usage Policy
Confidentiality of Students' Records | Copyright Law | Discrimination Complaint Preocedures
Dogs Running at Large | Firearms | Fund-Raising Projects by Student Organizations on University Grounds
Grievance Procedure | Hazing | Misuse of Student I.D.s at Athletic Events | Residence Hall Visitation
Security Policy | Sexual Assault | Sexual Harassment Policy | Solicitors and Sales Representatives
Statement of Students' Rights and Responsibilities | Use of University Equipment
Use of University Facilities | University Services and Activities

Amplified Music

Outside amplified music is prohibited on University-owned, operated or regulated property, except with prior consent of the Office of the Dean of Students. For more information contact the Office of the Dean of Students, Peabody Hall (924-7133) or the facilities coordinator, Newcomb Hall (924-3203).

Continue to: Bicycle Policy
Return to: Chapter 5 Index