UREG will be closed Monday, May 27, 2013 for Memorial Day. Transcript mail requests that are placed online May 24-27 will be processed Tuesday, May 28th.
Former Student Access
Request for Electronic Access to Academic Record Information (NetBadge)
If you are a former students (enrolled in a class since 1995) and do not know or remember your virginia.edu email (NetBadge) login, please follow the instruction below to request access.
Steps for creating Electronic Access to your Academic Record:
- Complete the online Request for Electronic Access to your Academic Record form.
- Provide your signature via the Signature Page, then fax to 434-924-4156 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be processed within two business days. You will be notified by email when your NetBadge account has been activated and is available for your use. This information will be sent to the email address you provide on the Request for Electronic Access Form.
Please remember to keep your login and password in a safe place.
Once you have a NetBadge account, you will be able to:
Order Official Transcript
Request your transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. (You will be prompted to enter your NetBadge credentials.)
View Unofficial Transcript
Go to the SIS Portal and click on SIS Login. (You will be prompted to enter your NetBadge credentials.)
- Click on "other academic" drop down menu
- Choose Transcript: View Unofficial
- Choose Advising Transcript as Report Type
- Click View Report
- Your Unofficial transcript will be presented as a PDF document