Ways to Collaborate
A few ways to collaborate, on and off the website
- Invite a scientist/artist/other to contribute to an existing or proposed project.
- Make yourself available to contribute ideas to someone else’s project.
- Find an artist/scientist/other with a common interest and explore a new set of ideas.
- Meet with or e-mail a scientist/artist/other and have an open-ended exploration.
- Alternatively, you might partner to solve a problem.
- Already have a partner with whom to collaborate? Register your names and project with the Sciart Collab site.
- No match. No commitment. No thanks. Fail quickly.
- Have fun.
Use the Science & Art Project ‘Collab’ site
- Sign up for the Science & Art Collab site. You will receive an email from Collab letting you know when you have been added to the site.
- Once you receive the email from Collab, login at: https://collab.itc.virginia.edu/portal.
- If you are affiliated with U.Va., use your Netbadge login and password.
- Non-U.Va. users will have received a temporary password and should go to the “Other Login” button, using their whole email address as their user id. Once logged in, you can change your password in the “My Workspace” tab by clicking on “Account” in the menu.