2011 Annual Meeting April 6-9, Jacksonville, FL
Roundtable Session 16: Economy and Society
- Joris Gjata - "The Power of Complexity: Diffusion of Innovations Model Revisited"
Paper Session: Sociology of Education: Inequalities on College Campuses
- Josipa Roksa - Session Organizer & Presider
- Josipa Roksa, Kayla Harman, Morgan Joseph, Francesca Parente, Emily Kuhbach - "Higher Status in Higher Education: Extracurricular Activities and Status Hierarchies on College Campuses"
Paper Session: Education and Stratification
Paper Session: Sociology of Education: Politics and School Policy
- Josipa Roksa - Session Organizer
WORK, POWER, AND INEQUALITY MINI-CONFERENCE
- Elizabeth Gorman with Fiona M. Kay, Queen's University - "The Value of Practice or the Practice of Values? Training, Culture, and Racial Integration in Law Firms.
Paper Session: Criminology
- Jason Manning - "Homicide‐Suicide in a Southern City"
Roundtable Session 12: Medical Sociology
- Daniel Potter - Presider
- Daniel Potter - "Social Class, Neurological Functioning, and Academic Achievement: An Interdisciplinary Account of
Roundtable Paper Session 15: Gender, Politics, and Power in Global Development
- Jason Manning - Organizer
RACE AND POWER MINI‐CONFERENCE: The Dynamics of Racial/Ethnic Identity and Identification
- Hephzibah Strmic-Pawl - "Multiculturalism, Racism, and Racial Identity"