The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) facilitates research and research administration at the University of Virginia. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Finance, OSP signs off on grant applications, and negotiates contracts and grants with a wide variety of sponsors. Once an award has been made, OSP provides a comprehensive service in award administration and regulatory compliance. OSP is located in Carruthers Hall.
If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you get an electronic notice of award from a sponsor, please email it to us at email@example.com.
2013 Research Administration Forums
Newcomb Hall 8:30 - 10:00 AM
- July 30th - Kaleidoscope Room
- Fall 2013 Dates TBA
News & Announcements
- FY13 Departmental Year-End Deadlines (May 2013)
- U.S. Department of Education FAQs to Assist Grantees on Use of Federal Funds for Conferences and Meetings (May 2013)
- NEW: Subaward Expenditure Type (F&A/No F&A) Automatic Calculator (May 2013)
- NSF Guideance on Direct Charging of Meals (May 2013)(See Chapter II.C.2.g.xii.a & b of the linked NSF PAPP Guide)
- Important Sequestration Information from Sponsors (March 2013)