Sponsor Guidance Regarding Resuming Operations After the Government Shutdown
- NIH (10/29/2013 Notice #: NOT-OD-14-014)
- Letter from Dr. Sally Rockey, NIH's Deputy Director for Extramural Research (10/22/2013)
- NSF (10/21/2013)
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) facilitates research and research administration at the University of Virginia. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Finance, OSP signs off on grant applications, and negotiates contracts and grants with a wide variety of sponsors. Once an award has been made, OSP provides a comprehensive service in award administration and regulatory compliance. OSP is located in Carruthers Hall.
Have something you need to send to OSP, for example an electronic notice of award? Need to request an action from OSP, for example need a copy of an NOA? Click here email@example.com.
Have a question about invoicing/reporting/award setup/transactions that won't post? Click here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about a subcontract UVA made to another entity? Click here email@example.com.
1st Quarter 2014
Research Administrators Forum
News & Announcements
- Changes to NSF PAPPG Effective for Proposals Submitted/Due on/after 2/24/14 (Nov 2013)
- NSF Guidance on Post-Shutdown Activities (Oct 2013)
- NIH Guidance on Post-Shutdown Activities (Oct 2013)
- Reminder - NSF Proposals Require Inclusion of Results from Prior NSF Support (Sep 2013)
- NIH New Application Instructions and Forms Available (Aug 2013)
- Northwestern University False Claims Settlement (July 2013)
- NSF Changes How Proposals Can Be Started (July 2013)
- NIH to Require Use of Updated Electronic Application Forms for Due Dates on or after September 25, 2013 (July 2013)
- Changes to NSF REU Guidelines for F&A (July 2013)
- CAS form and OSP Guidance on Charging of Food/Meal Costs to Federally Sponsored Award (June 2013)
- NIH releases fact sheet on the impact of Sequestration on the NIH (June 2013)
- NIH Peer Review News (May 2013)
- FY13 Departmental Year-End Deadlines (May 2013)
- U.S. Department of Education FAQs to Assist Grantees on Use of Federal Funds for Conferences and Meetings (May 2013)
- Subaward Expenditure Type (F&A/No F&A) Automatic Calculator (May 2013)
- NSF Guideance on Direct Charging of Meals (May 2013)(See Chapter II.C.2.g.xii.a & b of the linked NSF PAPP Guide)
- Important Sequestration Information from Sponsors (March 2013)