Time and Effort Certification References
- FIN-027 Time and Effort Certification
- FIN-028 Minimum Effort on Federally Funded Sponsored Research Activities
- UVa Time and Effort Certification Procedure 8-31
- OMB Circular A-21; Section J10 - Compensation for personal services.
- K Awards - NIH Career Development Awards - High level overview of NIH K award salary caps, effort requirements and references.
- Responsibilities of the Effort Reporting Coordinator (ERC) and Backups
II. Tools and Guides
- 2014 Time and Effort Certification Report Distribution Calendar
- 2013 Time and Effort Certification Report Distribution Calendar
- Definition of Activities (by Section of the report)
- Online Certification Process Timeline
- Discoverer Reports – These can be used for employees who may not have access to Effort @.
- LD_Time and Effort Management Reports
- OSP_ERC_Designee List
- ISDS Organizational Values Request form - Use this form to update the Effort Reporting Coordinator(s) and Designee roles for an Organization.
- Time and Effort Certification Overview for Faculty - An on-line module that provides an overview of the Time and Effort Certification concepts and processes. In addition to the module, a PowerPoint version of the Overview as well as a PDF of the module text are provided.