The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) facilitates research and research administration at the University of Virginia. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Finance, OSP signs off on grant applications, and negotiates contracts and grants with a wide variety of sponsors. Once an award has been made, OSP provides a comprehensive service in award administration and regulatory compliance. OSP is located in Carruthers Hall.
Have something you need to send to OSP, for example an electronic notice of award? Need to request an action from OSP, for example need a copy of an NOA? Click here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question about invoicing/reporting/award setup/transactions that won't post? Click here email@example.com.
Have a question about a subcontract UVA made to another entity? Click here firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- The 2014 Effort Report Distribution Schedule is available (February 2014)
- NIH Cap Increases to $181,500 (February 2014)
- New GB Award Prefix Established (January 2014)
- FY 2014 and Projected FY 2015 Fringe Rates (January 2014)
- Changes to NSF PAPPG Effective for Proposals Submitted/Due on/after 2/24/14 (Nov 2013)
- NSF Guidance on Post-Shutdown Activities (Oct 2013)
- NIH Guidance on Post-Shutdown Activities (Oct 2013)
- Reminder - NSF Proposals Require Inclusion of Results from Prior NSF Support (Sep 2013)