Make an Appointment
(434) 924-5362 Call in advance!
After Hours Care
(434) 972-7004 After hours, on-call triage service for medical or mental health concerns.
Planning a trip
to Student Health?
Remember to bring your
The Elson Student Health Center is a fully accredited health care facility that provides you with high quality, confidential health care. Our goals are to help you maintain your health through education and prevention and to restore your health when necessary by treatment of illness, injury, or stress.
Student Health News
New: Self Check-In Computers
Save time and check yourself in for General Medicine, Immunization, and Allergy Appointments! Self Check-In Computers are conveniently located in the ground floor lobby and at the main entrance. Please note: You may only use self check-in if you have a scheduled appointment.
- Pre-Entrance Health Forms
- Current Hours and Holidays
- 4th Year 5K RESULTS
- Self care for common illnesses
- Whooping Cough (pertussis)
- Athlete Pre-Participation Physical
- Allergy Clinic
- HealthyHoos (Online Student Health)
- UVa Student HealthQuest
- Hoos in Recovery Fall 2012
- Correcting Untruths about Abortion and Contraception at U.Va.