UVA in Valencia, Fall semester
I knew I needed to study abroad at some point during my four years at UVA. Now that I have been back from Spain for a while, I can see how the Spanish culture and the independence I gained in Spain have affected how I interact with the University. I’ve come to appreciate all of the opportunities UVA offers to reach beyond our comfort zones.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom