School for International Training, Mali, Spring semester
Studying abroad is without a doubt the best thing I’ve done during my four years at UVa. I learned how to eat with my right hand (it’s harder than you’d think), I learned about Malian culture and how to be a part of a Malian family, how to communicate through smiles, laughter, hand gestures and a few badly pronounced words but most importantly I learned the importance of listening, to words and actions and that we are all more alike then we sometimes think.
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Pre-Departure Orientations: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 5-7 pm, Maury 209 or Friday, Nov. 7, 9-11 am, Nau Hall 101.
- Semester at Sea Spring 2015 Voyage Pre-Departure Orientation, Monday, Nov. 10, 5-7 pm, Minor Hall 125.
- International Education Week, November 15 - 21, See the calendar for full details.
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, Feb. 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.