UVA in Lyon, Spring semester
In an academic sense, studying abroad heightened my understanding and connection to multiple fields of study – not only my specialty of politics, but history, sociology, language and religion. Studying abroad, for me, was using the flash on a camera in a semi-lit room. The image you get is clearer, crisper and so much more detailed than if you hadn’t used the flash.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom