IES Germany, Fall semester
While abroad, I gained valuable communication and writing skills by taking classes taught in German, began to understand the differences between fully integrating and simply "living" in a foreign culture, and found the benefits of challenging myself in ways that I previously would have been uncomfortable with.
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Pre-Departure Orientations: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 5-7 pm, Maury 209 or Friday, Nov. 7, 9-11 am, Nau Hall 101.
- Semester at Sea Spring 2015 Voyage Pre-Departure Orientation, Monday, Nov. 10, 5-7 pm, Minor Hall 125.
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, Feb. 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.