UVA in Lyon exchange, 2013-2014
Studying abroad for a full academic year meant more time to find my own place in the city and a longer glimpse of education, politics, and other aspects of life from a non-American point of view. I went to France to improve my French language skills; I returned with new thoughts about both France and my own country, a clearer post-graduation vision based on my experiences, and a new circle of friends from around the world.
News & Announcements
- U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution, updated Jan. 9, 2015
- Study Abroad Fair on Wed, Jan. 21
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
- Education Abroad Workshop
- CORE, Cultural Orientation, Reflection, and Engagement
U.S. Department of State Travel Resources
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- University Policy on Student Travel Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, Feb. 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.