UVA in Valencia, Fall semester
I knew I needed to study abroad at some point during my four years at UVA. Now that I have been back from Spain for a while, I can see how the Spanish culture and the independence I gained in Spain have affected how I interact with the University. I’ve come to appreciate all of the opportunities UVA offers to reach beyond our comfort zones.
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Pre-Departure Orientations: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 5-7 pm, Maury 209 or Friday, Nov. 7, 9-11 am, Nau Hall 101.
- Semester at Sea Spring 2015 Voyage Pre-Departure Orientation, Monday, Nov. 10, 5-7 pm, Minor Hall 125.
- International Education Week, November 15 - 21, See the calendar for full details.
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, Feb. 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.