University of Hong Kong, Fall semester
UVA in Argentina, J-Term
Integrating international experiences into my engineering education has been one of the best decisions I have made at UVA. Studying abroad forced me outside my comfort zone, and in doing so, I have developed a better sense of self - what comes easily to me and what I struggle with, how I interact with others, and where I picture myself later in life."
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Pre-Departure Orientations: Wednesday, Nov. 5, 5-7 pm, Maury 209 or Friday, Nov. 7, 9-11 am, Nau Hall 101.
- Semester at Sea Spring 2015 Voyage Pre-Departure Orientation, Monday, Nov. 10, 5-7 pm, Minor Hall 125.
- International Education Week, November 15 - 21, See the calendar for full details.
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, Feb. 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.