Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Copenhagen, Spring semester
By studying abroad, I gained a wealth of knowledge regarding people, places and experiences. More specifically, I gained a more realistic global perspective by learning about the global economy while immersed in it. I realized that looking at differences forces you to avoid complacency in your thinking about and accepting of ideas.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Sweetbriar JYF Info Session, Thursday, Oct. 2, 7-8 pm, New Cabell 338.
- Programs in Israel Info Session, Monday, Oct. 6, 4-5 pm, Minor Hall 216.
- Pre-Departure Orientations: Wednesday, Nov. 5th, evening, and Friday, Nov. 7, morning.
- Semester at Sea Spring 2015 Voyage Pre-Departure Orientation, Monday, Nov. 10, 5-7 pm, Minor Hall 125.