Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Copenhagen, Spring semester
By studying abroad, I gained a wealth of knowledge regarding people, places and experiences. More specifically, I gained a more realistic global perspective by learning about the global economy while immersed in it. I realized that looking at differences forces you to avoid complacency in your thinking about and accepting of ideas.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom